Wednesday, September 22, 2004

What you didn't know about my Diego...


Diego's father is an acclaimed set designer in Mexico.
He has been best friends with his Y tú mama también co-star since childhood.
Diego is a big Coldplay fan.
Football is one of Diego's first loves - he played for an amateur team in Mexico in his spare time.
Diego is single and says all he needs is a girlfriend and life would be perfect! His ideal women would be free-spirited and have a sense of humour, so ladies get practising on that sparkling conversation technique!

Call me pathetic, but please call my company a cutie-deprived haven for programmers! This guy is such a cutie! And my obsession is quite reminiscent of my Jonathan Brandis days, unprecedented, and never quite revisited after high school! So very sad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home