Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Wednesday... Sleepy Wednesday's more like it!

I cooked the beef this morning and went to bed! Was really pooped from all the slicing and sauteeing that I had to catch a few ZZZs for 2 hours!

Bench is the word this week! But it's a pleasant kind of bench. I've been blog-gerific these past few days. This afternoon, I've been working on a video for the recently promoted Miss Rema. A nice break from the monotonous coding, monitoring, testing, documenting... blah, blah, blah...

Another word for this week... restlessness. State of being, state of mind. The late arrival to the office has been a clear indicator of the desire to do something else. I'm grateful to Accenture, I have to say. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. I guess it's a matter of having passion for what you do. I had a blast doing the shoot today. :) Laughter is best cure for the dull drums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home