Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Tuesday rolls in....

Yesterday, on our way back to the office from our short Wendy's expedition, Marchae and I passed by Tower Records. I had the chance then to listen to the soundtrack of one of my favorite TV shows, Queer Eye for the straight guy. After listening to 6 tracks (and doing my listening to house music dance bit), I purchased the CD! It's an awesome buy! So many great tracks!

More thoughts for today...

As usual, I am struggling with my "need-to-organize" nagging feeling. My room has seen better days, and I know for a fact I have stuff I can dispose of for more breathing room in my closets. So many to-dos too! I need to give my resume a quick make over. I need to develop pictures to be displayed in our house (was thinking of Thom-Felicia-esque simple black frames, only problem is where to put them!). I need to start my Christmas shopping! Never too early! Gosh! I need to do so many things... Oh! And visit my Ob-GYN! Yikes!

Oh well... I need to start somewhere, that's a definite. I'm considering if the first step is to get one of em high tech organizers. My old Palm Pilot has taken flight into obscurity and obsoletion... Not a very good sign. Hehe... Maybe I'm just slacking and the bigger problem is sloth! Hehehe!

Ooops... Running WinRunner scripts now (story of my life - busy everyday with things drilling a bore hole in my head). Hope we finish this one today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home