Monday, October 04, 2004

Back to the grind of the IT work machine.

The weekend was pretty good though. We discovered and marvelled at the stores Robinsons Galeria had to offer. Keysi and I arrived at the mall a little after one. Famished and a little light headed we stuffed ourselves silly with Hummus, pita bread, and our grilled delights (grilled chicken for me, and spicy pork tenderloin for keysi).

We met up with the girls after and hoarded the stores. Bought some and lost money, the day ended with a cheesecake ridden dinner at Chef D'Angelo.

I wasn't ready to call it a night just yet. After bringing Keysi home, I met up with Karina and the posse at Greenbelt. I was happy to see Teng there too. Quite reminiscent of our Maan-with-us days. *sigh* I miss that crazy person!

Anyway, 'nuf of the episodic stories.

Thoughts over the weekend :

I attended the Sunday noon mass at BF where the priest shared in his homily "to PUSH - pray until something happens". This blended nicely with my random thoughts last week about having goals and the sense of urgency.

Christmas is truly a magical time for me. I don't mind the Christmas songs playing over the radio at all! I can't wait to do my Christmas shopping. I dunno... I guess there's something about the season which makes people extra nice to one another. I find this a little magical. :)

Anyway, all for today.

This Monday was not so bad either. I got work done... and finished that Spiderman puzzle (Ages 3 and Up, my bum!). Lunch at Sugarhouse and a little malling... A little extraordinary day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home