Friday, October 01, 2004

How time flies... when you're surfing the net, listening to your new CD, and talking to your friends about how Tobey Maguire isn't really the spiffy-clean guy you thought he was.

I'm still trying to figure out the reason behind my slacker-ness these past few months. Must be very much related to the non-existence of any goals, long term or short term, as I had mentioned in my previous blog. Was also thinking about a sense of urgency. Like, whenever something feels and IS urgent, meaning it has to be done As soon as possible, I feel more compelled to do it. But when I have an open-ended task in my plate... my oh my... consider the possibilites! Haha.

So happy it's a Friday once again. Tis my favorite day of the week. Begins with a filling breakfast, with a hefty serving of good hearty conversations. Then come the post-breakfast period, where despite the cupful of coffee I just had, the ZzzZzzzZzzzs seem to slither by. Hence the need to find more interesting things... Haha. Then come lunch time. Then post-lunch time.... Then pre-dinner. Hehe! I can't believe I've referenced every part of the day in relation to meals... Eww... so very obvious!

Anyway, I'm just happy the weekend's here. I can't wait to sleep till my back hurts from lying around too much. Good time to relax and catch up on my movie-watching.

Oh well... Not very profound thoughts for today. But thoughts still. :) More later... Apparently, there isn't an urgency in any of my project work, nor is there anything more interesting to do. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home