Friday, December 03, 2004

Day 4 of Singapore...

Not-so-awesome weather greeted us on Day 4, a Saturday. We slunked back to sleep and woke up on a later time during the morning. A little shopping here and there, then it was another trip to Lucky Plaza for some money-chagin' errands. It was close to lunch time then, and we couldn't find empty seats in the food court. Hence, our if-all-else-fails-choice, McDonalds. This time, though we used our Easy Link cards to pay for our meal.

Lunch and a cab ride later, we found ourselves in the cable car station, headed for Sentosa Island.

In a nutshell?

Breathtaking cable car ride



Lovely colorful Butterflies



And super cute jelly fishes!



The underwater world was pretty nice too. But the dolphin show and almost everything else, was pretty overrated to me. Two silver linings to this dark cloud... Mr. hottie Aussie, who I did not have the guts to talk to. And our gesticulating tour guide, whose concern for our "loss tickets" had us cracking up.

After one mandatory break at Delifrance, and disappointment over the uneventful Dolphin show, we headed back to the main land to do some last minute shopping. Well, I did most of the shopping because Irene and Armie went back to the hotel to meet up with Armie's Herbert-Bautista-esque friend.

Twas my last evening with the shopping mecca of Asia. So I did the best that I could -- salivate over the Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Fendi bags... My oh my... Singapore, how I love thee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home