Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Mamma Mia Mania

Mamma Mia Mania is on!



Excerpt from my email to my Singapore companions...

Hey girlies! More Singapore updates...

Paid for our Singapore package. Will get the ticket and hotel vouchers tomorrow morning.

I also purchased our Mamma Mia tickets. It all comes down to S$301. Let's divide that into three. I charged it to my credit card, so let's do the math when we see each other. We got Row FF, Circle 2 seats. To see where that's located, look here:

http://www.sistic.com/SOPApp/SOPPortal/portal_proxy?uri==U409!E=A@fsy1LqHM5Na4BPZIfAdTs5IAgsJFM#news

Scroll down to see the seating diagram for the Esplanade Theatre. We'll be seeing the 8PM show on the 18th of November. We need to be there an hour before the show to claim the tickets. We can arrange the logistics later (how to physically go to the Esplanade Theatre from our hotel).

Bausi! You'll be arriving in Manila in two days! That's awesome! I highly doubt it though kung magkikita tayo!! I know you're going straight to Batangas, but if you're in Manila this Saturday, punta ka sa house ko for dinner. Punta din sina Macky, Karina, and the peeps. :) So anyway, my whole weekend is booked! Here's my schedule:

Friday - Sleep over at my niece's house (sina Ina and Camille)
Saturday - Decorate house, buy Christmas decors and stuff; Beeday dinner (please come if you're in town!)
Sunday - Monday - Canyon Woods with Keysi, Wins, etc. Overnight kami dun, and we return Monday afternoon
Tuesday - Work (I've a deliverable I need to finish by this time)
Wednesday - Singapore!

Shucks... mukhang sa airport na tayo magkikita, but nonetheless, if you're in Manila this Saturday, punta ka sa house if you can ok?!

I got my passport na rin pala, so we're all set!

oooo! Just remembered! We need to fix our itinerary pala, like day-by-day activities for our 5-day vacay. so lemme know na lang.


I need this vacay... Ugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home