Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Singapore, here I come... with a cold and a box 'o tissues

Barely 24 hours before our estimated arrival in the Singapore International Airport, I am nursing a stuffed nose, desparately trying to ignore a soon-to-be-sore throat, and constantly clearing my throat. In other words, this ain't what one would call a healthy prologue to 5 days of gallavanting in unknown territories... Jeepers. Wish there was a pill I could take to make all my ailings go away...

Phone in question : Am I excited?

A little, I think. My mind's pretty preoccupied with thoughts of to-bring-lists, outfits, to buys, tasks to accomplish before leaving, decorating our house (with the rustic orange and gold theme), and recuperating from the tiresome weekend... But I think in the end it'll all be good! Maila said that adrenalin will soon flow through my veins. I'm pretty excited about that! And of course, catching up with Irene (in between nose blowing, lozenges-popping, and throat-clearing).

Here's our hotel:



I wonder if it looks exactly the same... According to the website, it's about 5 minutes away from Orchard Road. I wonder how much of that is true. Our agent said it's about 30 minutes away.

Anyway, will blog some more later about the weekend happeningssssss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home