Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Wacky Weekend

My oh my... where do I begin the weekend speech??

Friday... despite the opening scenes of Tenten is sick, Act 1, I had managed to sleep over at the kids' and show them how to use the computer.

Saturday... Decorating divas, Keysi and I. We braved the busy Mongkok-ish streets of Divisoria in a Holy-Grail-ish quest for the perfect Christmas decors. The Saturday evening was marked with birthday cheer as Mackie, Karina, Bibay and I laughed the evening away.

Sunday.... Canyon woods time with Keysi, Boom, Marian, Lea, Wins, and Ave.

Monday... More canyon woods, and some badminton! It was good fun. Late lunch at RSM. Yummy!!

Tuesday... dusty day, o dusty day at the office. Poor allergies came a'runnin' back. I had to quit while my lungs were still able. So I hitched a ride home with mom and began a'packin'! Singapore, here I come tissue-laden and runny nose! Pooohooohoo! Those lazy days of 2004 are nowhere to be seen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home