Monday, September 11, 2006

With a Bang...

Today marks our last day here in Sydney. Last day of transition... and probably the beginning of a truly memorable and challenging project for most of us.

This morning, the white board in room 9.40 had all our KT scribbles. But most noticeable was this note from Mark. He reassured us that he was joining the shark feeding anyway!



The folks from the project took us out to lunch at Victoria Cross. In true Aussie fashion, I had fish and chips! And in true Pinoy fashion, camera flashes were abundant! Trigger happy tourists (soon to be trigger happy balikbayans).



Here we are while waiting for our lunch.



Dinner time, Jason and Andy took us to Thai-riffic in Blue's Point. Rice was free flowing and we all thoroughly enjoyed the Thai food. Angelo, Judilyn, Sanny, and Ceasar had us reeling with laughter! The evening was a great showcase of talents! Magic tricks, bending fingers, 360 degree turns...

More photos in the office!! This was super fun photo shoot because we had a gazillion cameras on timer mode! Sydney's been good to us, and this night was really, really fun! I got a good ab work out from laughing.



Of course, first things first. Time report time! This was the last thing I did before officially leaving the office.



We have a picture of Jeremy Cruz, but I still need to get a copy! Hehe!

This was an awesome way to end our 6 week Sydney trip. We've all grown closer. Endless inside jokes! Guisado Garantisado sa mga Q&A sessions, Batman and sidekick Robin, "Old By Myself", Body punches, the dagger... Hehe. We end our Sydney trip with a bang.

Right now, I still have to figure out how to close my suitcase. I still need to do some cleaning up in the apartment. I am in my jammies... but will be changing into my travelling clothes in less than five hours. It seems surreal that 6 weeks have passed! So quickly! Sydney has been so fantabulous (my top ten list coming soon)!

Farewell Sydney! For now... Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home