Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday Splurging

Lately, although our KT is wrapping up, the work load in the office has somehow lessened. I dunno if it's because most of us are excited (or dreading) to go home. The afternoon in the office was filled with lots of laughing moments. Tammy and I had a good chortle over her recording of Haha, playing with "Just My Imagination." It was a theme from Jerry Maguire moment.

In the evening, Mike and I went to The Rocks. We stopped by the Opera House before dinner. It was a Kodak moment (see pic below). We see the Opera House almost everyday, and it's still pretty up close (and in the evening when there's a show). Alas. By some stroke of luck, we were able to get our hands on Ben Folds Five concert tickets for this Saturday!



After a triumphant visit to the Opera House, we had dinner at this posh restaurant called "Pony" at The Rocks. I had the lamb and a glass of Merlot. Mike had the sirloin steak and the Shiraz. Dessert was rather nice too! Chocolate Indulgence with a side of biscotti. Wondering why we don't have pics of our food?? We were a little shy about bring out our touristy cameras! Mejo sosyal yung place!



But we took a picture when we stepped outside after dinner.



Tomorrow, we have an 830am meeting with the Aussie manager. I wonder how that's going to go. I was planning on sleeping early today, but then Sex and the City was on. Can't say no to Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha! And i figured... what the hell? My remaining days in Aussie are few... So sulitin na! Hehe!

Rommel wrote to me today and I was just happy about receiving an email from him. He merrily detailed all kwentos from Ate Mylene's wedding. I suddenly realized how much I miss my makukulit na brothers. Just a couple more days to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home