Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Carbs and more carbs

Today was such a busy day! I had a Q&A session this morning, which went.... Hehe. There. It just went. In the afternoon, we had a KT session with Chris, which was pretty interesting! This guy knows so much about the system and the business side of things! The afternoon session was slightly funny because of a certain someone who was struggling to stay awake.

I was able to do a prepaid activation today! Next, a Pre to Post Transfer. I hope tomorrow's a better day for my testing. Siebel is not as easy as I thought. I just need to get my hands dirty I guess.

We left the office rather early on this busy Tuesday... to make this long-awaited Fettucini Carbonara! Haha! Packed with lots and lots of lean bacon, three different kinds of cheese (Philly cream cheese, parmesan, and cheddar). Mike gave it a thumbs up!



Dessert was improvised! Cookies with whipped cream and a portion of a snickers bar. Not for the faint-hearted!



Tis our last Tuesday in Sydney. =) We fly back to Manila on the 12th. I have mixed emotions about returning home. I am pretty excited to see Karina and Keysi! Reinstate our movie nights and girlie sessions. My family has a ton of kwentos for me. I sure missed a lot of reunions and special occasions. On the other hand, I am pretty scared about the work we need to do in Manila. I should start espousing a "can-do" attitude I think. Lately, I'm bordering on being a realist/pessimist. It's kind of tough to be back in square one when you're used to being more skilled at something. But hey. That's project life.

And our work hours will change! We need to be in the office by 6AM!!!!! Me?! An early riser?! Haha! Good luckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home