Friday, July 13, 2007

My new crush

I don't usually sleep early (although I do want to!). Lately, while surfing the telly, I've caught a few episodes of Jamie Oliver's cooking show. And he is cute! Haha! And he can cook! It's funny how his guests look, while he's plating their food. Practically hypnotized by the food. I wikipedia-d Mr. Oliver and found out he is best known for his fresh and simple dishes. Not a lot of fuss. Just good food. I like it.



Jamie is fun to watch! He moves quickly and he's quite the talker. Deng... That last dish he did. Baked chicken. Mashed potatoes. Spinach. And classic English Bread Pudding. Okeh... Enough is enough. It is 12:30am. Will dream of Mr. Oliver. And maybe that pudding.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger rotsss said...

and that bit that he cusses like a sailor.

AHLAVET!hewhewhew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home