Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pleasant Sunday Chaos

As i am writing this entry, sweat is coming down my forehead. I'm watching my cousins practice their choreographed "Deal or No Deal" dance. Made escpecially for Lola's 85th birthday party, which is about two weeks away. It's a HUGE production number, running about an hour long. I have a copy of the script and some of the things we need to prepare. I've this feeling in the pit of my stomach that we're missing out on a couple of things (maybe). But well, all for fun. All for Lola.

Jianna's baptism today at our auxiliary house. Tita Gina's unica hija and the boys' unica hermana. Pot luck, but the food was abundant! My purtruding belly is hard evidence of the Kare Kare, Kaldereta, buko pie, and fruit salad I ate a few hours ago. We're now back at the original house and the living room, dining room, family room, and both bedrooms up stairs are in a chaotic state. So many people. So little space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home