Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Close Call

Was driving on my way home today when I spotted a kitten cross the SLEX. It was tiny and I tried to avoid it. I didn't realize how fast I was driving until I started violently swerving left and right. When the car finally stopped swerving, my heart was racing and my mind was more alert. Haaay. I had to touch the rosary (which hung on the rearview mirror) and mutter a small prayer under my breath.

That was a close one.

My driving karma has not been very good these past few years. I know there are worse drivers out there with better luck than yours truly. Jusmio.

I need something to calm me down and put my mind at ease.

Ooohh... Glad Jamie Oliver's on the Lifestyle Network. Lovely.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger rotsss said...

mag-iingat ka dude! kill them effin' kittens if necessary. (dogs are another matter...hehehe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home