Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Calm Before The Storm

This week so far, seems like a quieter week than last week. Yes, peeps. This is another entry about work. Hehe. Lemme try to dedicate just one paragraph to work. When I say "quieter", I mean-- Instead of 15 hours a day in the office, the max so far for this week is about 12 hours. Which isn't half bad. It's still non stop phone calls, receiving at least 200 emails a day, and giving an "I'd appreciate if you could..." speech at least twice a day. Big work moment today was when a production coordinator gave me a call to ask about the Porting Issue we have in production. Dengit. Very reminiscent of oral exams. I went to UBP today for an MTS meeting. It was nice to see Rissa, Erwin, Sheng, and Moie again. I'm hoping I'll have some time tomorrow to attend the planning session (lunch at UBP).

(Second work paragraph. Sowee!) A little scared about the upcoming RFS date next week. Yas and I were on the phone earlier today, just ranting about how we are heirs many problems. We forsee several things which will be blowing up on their faces next week. Jeepers. (Hence, the title of this blog)

Irene and I met up yesterday. Quick dinner at the Plant after her Ateneo Alumni Association meeting. She was stressing over her student VISA application to the UK. It's pretty exciting and scary. A major change. I was telling her that to me, the VISA was the greatest hurdle. Studying and applying I had much control over. But the VISA. It's always been 50/50.

Karina and I met today and we just spent a few extra minutes chatting inside the car. I hope Tita Lydia becomes ok. It's been almost two weeks since I last saw Feggy. We've both been very busy with work lately.

"Blades of Glory" tomorrow! I can't believe they're only screening this movie in SM cinemas. Unfair. I'm sure it's going to be a blast. Anything Will Farrell makes! Golden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home