Monday, October 08, 2007

Weekend Random Thoughts...

Much to the dismay of my supposedly studying self, I spent most of the weekend beading, hanging out, and sleeping. Hehe. I did review a little last Friday. I don't know what it is about weekends that lure me into forgetting my to do list. For example, on my to do list yesterday... Errands, maybe organize my shoe cabinet, my clothes cabinet, enroll the Titas and the Lolas in Mabuhay Miles, have Lola and Yssa's VHS tapes transferred to into DVDs, review, hear anticipated mass. I ended up doing zilch. Most of the time, I'd like to kick myself for being so tamad. Maybe it's because I can't say no to the kids. Then again, it might be the procrastinating, commitment phobe in me.

Random weekend kwentos and thoughts...

** I just had to smile at Camille's comment when I told her about my plans in the coming year. "Sana hindi ka pumasa," she said without flinching. Ate Lovely also said, "Kaya mo bang hindi makita ang mga anak mo (Ina and Iris), for two years?!" Waaaah... Not helping!

** BF Paranaque rocks. Haha. The cousins and Tita Marison hit Tides Bar Saturday evening, and for 1000 petots, we devoured BBQ, sisig, chicken tenders, and four pitchers of mixed drinks. Sulit. I've been eyeing the Churritos Cafe beside Central.

** I've been single all my life. Lately though, I've been feeling more alone. Since Keyce left, I've been without a movie and lamon buddy. Never really realized how much having someone to hang out with means to me. I was chatting with Keyce earlier today and I could feel the tears welling in my eyes when I was telling her how much I missed having her around. Stardust is coming up this Wednesday, and I saw a new restaurant I wanted to try. But I don't really have anyone I can go with. And I've always loved movies and trying new restaurants. Then again, the void really is having someone to do these things with. It's that constancy. Okie. Dramatic moment over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home