Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A Little Better Today

Feeling a little better today. Monday early morning was just one of those days. I think it's probably because of my upcoming 28th birthday and the forthcoming holidays. Yesterday, while I was driving home, I overheard Christian Bautista singing "Pasko Na Sinta Ko". Please. Give me a knife already so I can stab myself. Hehe.

Shout outs to my Blog friends who have been super sweet! Rochness! Kahit wala kang load, the thought lang na you wanted to SMS me. Salamat! Thanks for making me laugh. Paui! We will take ATC by storm when you come home. Outlet!! Suzie!! I love you and Adam Sandler to pieces. Haha!

I've always had a difficult time dealing with changing routines or routines which have gone for good. I'm just a girl. I like constancy and consistency. There's a comfort in knowing that there are people and things you can depend on. But as the saying goes, "Nothing is constant but change." Before the end of the year, I am looking at accomplishing a couple of things. I've been riding the easy wave lately. I've never been confrontational. But I think I will manage my way around it somehow! 2007 will end all the commas. Definititive periods await me!

I think I should continue reminding myself, "Ang lahat ng paghihirap ay may hangganan." I have lots of things and people to be thankful for. Thanks Kar for reminding me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home