Friday, November 30, 2007

The Crazy Week that Was, Part 1: Lopez-Santiago Wedding

Grabe! Last week was such a hell week! Although the busy-ness was a pleasant one. Harrassing at times, pero in the end, worth all the stress. Thursday last week mega puyat for the Friday wedding.

My grade school friend, Rosan, got married and they got us to coordinate their wedding. It was such a nice wedding. Nice and super nakakapagod! Eto na ang pinakamahabang to bring list namin in the history of all weddings! We had about 130 guests, pero so much of the set-up was a DIY (Do-It-Yourself).



The ceremony and reception were really nice and touching. The groom was crying and crying lang. Napakasweet. Yung family kasi ng groom ay super iyakin.







Syempre ako rin ang host for the evening. I saw my grade school friends and kulitan lang. Pero di ko rin naman kasi masyadong nakachika dahil nga super busy.





Bibay, who helped me out sa wedding, was super helpful sa reception. Sya halos ang nagoversee and set-up and it was good. I ate after the reception na! And in between, I just had a glass of red wine! Haha. Kaya mejo dizzy. Hehe. Lencx was super helpful as well! She was my right hand assistant at the hotel and during the ceremony.



I've known the bride for more than 20 years now and we have been through a lot! Grade school and high school together. The wedding was just awesome. Not a dry eye in sight. The best Maid of Honor speech from Monica, the sweetest groom ever. Lovely and crazy bride. Fun wedding team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home