Sunday, November 11, 2007

Spirals Schmirals!

This has to be the best family idea of the year. Saturday lunch! Rommel and I celebrated our birthdays with the family at Sprial today. Last time we were here was last May I think, Mom's birthday and Manny Pacquiao's fight with Erick Morales. Anyway, this time around, we brought Issang. She appreciates good food as much as we do!

Grabe. Lamon fest. We also ordered a bottle of Asti Spumanti, sparkling champagne, to celebrate. Deng. Rommel's a quarter of a century old, and I'm three years older than that (Okie. GMAT word problem right there!).

Here's Mama's classic reaction to everytime we'd tease her about having her very own grandkid.


I've lost track of the number of times I went back to the buffet. Love the cheese. Love the sushi. Love the strawberry sorbet. We were just eating from 12NN till 2:30pm. After lunch, we walked around the hotel a little, making mental notes about Sofitel ("Hmm.... Looks like a good candidate for the wedding reception.").

Funny moment of the meal. We were talking about who will get married first. Papa and Mama both said, "Rommel." Naks. And then I asked them both, "Eh, sino ang huling magpapakasal?" They answered in unison: Mama: "Tonton", Papa: "Tenten". Haha. Oh well. Rommel and I think differently though. Si Ton ton ang mauuna. Haha!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home