Monday, November 12, 2007

Hats On, Hats Off

Monday morning blues. The tall Cafe Americano isn't doing it for me, as it normally would. Perhaps it's because of my still-stuffed nose and general katamaran feeling. I actually have a lot of things I need to do. PRAM emails I need to send out, phone calls I need to make, other emails I need to send out. Argh. In other words, I don't feel like putting my work hat on today.

Other hats I'd rather put on...

Wedding Planner Hat - Rosan and Darlo's wedding's less than 2 weeks away. I've my P.A.s booked! Hoorah. Bibaysters and Lencx. First time tag team. I was supposed to meet her last night, but after hearing mass and slurping down my cream of mushroom soup dinner, I was more in the mood for sleeping (and a little blogging). Anyway, I've scheduled a meeting with Rosan and the P.A.s this weekend. A meet and greet of sorts. I hope everything goes well (Schmenten is keeping her fingers crossed).

Bazaar/Beading Lady Hat - The girls and I will be joining the AAVHA's Christmas bazaar this December.We made about 42 pairs of earrings last weekend (span of 4 hours). I'm a little anxious at how our creations will do in the open bazaar market... If they will be liked or best sellers. Dengit.

Student Hat - My exam's just a few days away. I am surprised at how calm I feel. I think a large part of it can be attributed to Maan's statement, "Stock knowledge na lang yan!" I've been reviewing these past few weeks. I think I clocked in almost 10 hours of review time last week, and my general feeling is, I just want to get it over with.

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

good luck on your exam tenten! :)

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Tenten said...

Thanks Gwenny! :D

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger rotsss said...

i'll put on my supportive OFW friend hat...HAHAAHAH

good luck ten! sa lahat ng hats mo! grabeh busy bee!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home