Friday, November 16, 2007

This is it

The end of the review road. The buck stops. Right. Here. It's been a busy two months. Starbucks Santana Grove. Starbucks BF Homes. Starbucks Valero. Starbucks Madrigal. Gloria Jeans Westgate. Churrito Cafe BF. Pazzo Powerplant. November 16 marks the big day. I'm really just hoping for a decent score.



I left the office at around 9:30pm today. I sent a gazillion emails, gave lot a couple of laundry lists, set my Out-of-Office autoreply (removing my mobile number, I learned my lesson well!). I had wanted to get more review time today, but we were distracted with Pasqui's Brian Digger spreadsheets. It was actually a good logical break! Thinking about these trivial stuff. Kinda paved the way for a clearer mind when I got back to work. Almost two hours straight emailing and working.

I will have more reflections about the past two review months tomorrow!

Okie. better hit the sack now. Good luck to me!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

good luck tenten! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home