Monday, November 19, 2007

This Was My Weekend

After the semi-sulking moments last Friday, Schmenten said to hello to a busy and gluttony-ridden weekend. I was online most of the time, surfing websites which repeatedly reminded me how not-up-to-par my score was. Well, it's not up to par with the big ivy league schools, pero pwede na for some of the other schools I'm looking at. I think what I'm getting out of all this confusion is a need to rethink why I'm doing this is in the first place. Ugh. Too. Much. For. Brain. To. Process. Now.

Friday night, Bibay and I met up early to watch Superbad, this super raunchy movie about high school seniors. Then we met up with Karkar to see One More Chance. Teehee. Schmenten now has two Movie Schmovie entries she can make!

Saturday was a day for the Lopez-Santiago wedding. I took Bibay and Lencx to meet with Rosan, Darlo, Monica, Tita Susan, and the entire production crew. It was a tiring, but extremely fun day! This couple has to be the most hands-on couple I've ever worked with. Not to mention the wackiest. Haha! I love the fact that I've known Rosan since we were in grade school. Darlo treated us to dinner in Tides after a day of hard work. This Saturday is a good reminder of how an empty stomach, fatigue, and a pitcher of Red Tide can result to my head spinning. Again, by some stroke of luck, I was able to arrive home in one piece.

Sunday was just babsie day. I relished in a day of gluttony. I was on my back, surfing the net, watching the telly (The Devil Wears Prada was on, and it was super hard to resist). Lola slept over and the whole family was just eating every other hour. From veggie lunch, to the adobong kambing (post-lunch), then to the fried sweet bananas, then to the fresh sashimi from Gen San. I just got out of my jammies to hear the last mass at San Antonio. Talk about lazy. My phone was pretty dead the entire day, and I didn't bother turning it back on.

It looks like a pretty interesting week ahead as well. R7.3 PRAM tomorow, Tuesday. Friday's Rosan's wedding. Saturday till Tuesday, Mama and I will be in Bangkok. Before I know it, bazaar season na again, Christmas parties left and right. Then New Year na. Then hello 2008.

Hay. So far, I've been able to do two of the four goals I've set myself to do this year. I'm sooo ruling Mediocrity-ville. Perhaps it's because I want to have it all. I want to do so many things all at once. I was telling Irene I just can't let go (of both institution and person). Schmenten wants to have it all. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home