Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Another weekend passed us by. I wanted to clock in 4 hours of study time last Saturday, but I unfortunately only managed an hour and a half. Blame it on Henry, cutie nerdy account from Ugly Betty, to keep my a** glued to bed. Love those intellectual, clumsy types.

First Saturday, so the family got together. We received news about Lola Pacing's passing last Friday, so turn out was pretty high. Although expected, Lola Pacing's passing is still sad. I kinda thought the Aguirre sibs will live forever. :(

Anyway, a ray of sunshine that evening was my favorite little Siozon! Kaye! This girl is just adorable! She tried on some of the bling Lencx was selling. She wanted to stay and we were hip-to-hip for about 30 minutes that evening.



When the oldies were settled, the rest of us (approximately 18!) went to Tides Bar in BF. And my oh my! We had a rockin good time! Yssa and Lia tagged along. Pizza from Pizza Niro was good and sulit! Of course, we had about 3 or 4 rounds of Red Tide. The best drink ever. Haha. Most of us got pretty tipsy. Yours truly included. Haha. I'd say one of our best inuman sessions ever.

Sunday I was just sleeping the afternoon away. During the evening, I got some study time again. Starbucks Madrigal. I was a little tempted to go to the salon. I wonder how much a haircut costs at Frank Provost, and if it's worth the price.

Darnit. Saturday and Sunday just breezed by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home