Saturday, December 29, 2007

You know you love me. XOXO Gossip Girl

Damn you Josh Schwartz for co-creating this new series on CTV. Because of the first ten episodes Mike 2.0 downloaded and saved on my external hard drive, I spent the entire Friday evening sprawled in bed. Just like watching season 4 of "Entourage", I was like, "Okie. One more episode." After forty minutes, "Okie. Last one." After forty minutes, "Super last one." It went on like that until I finished watching all the episodes. "Gossip Girl"'s my holiday guilty pleasure (on top of chocolates and cookies).




So far, the show's been pretty good! It's like "The O.C" meets "Cruel Intentions". Haha. Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) looks like Jimmy Fallon meets Joaquin Phoenix. I like Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley). He kinda reminds me of Seth Cohen. Only Seth's funnier and more witty. The soundtrack is awesome and the fashion divine. The main character, Serena van der Woodsen (can't get more upper east side than that!) is portrayed by Blake Lively, soccer girl from the movie "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". The O.C.'s more laugh-out-loud funny though. Gossip Girl's darker. Very New York.

Me wants Episode 11, which I read over the net is entitled "Roman Holiday".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home