Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Get Togethers 2007: The Firm Christmas Party 2007

Tis that time of the year when all 7000 registered peeps from the Firm all troop a huge venue and celebrate Christmas. This year, it's the SM Convention Center.




This year's Christmas party is a huge improvement from last year's. At least the organizers thought of distributing the tickets before the event. 'Course, I made a tiny booboo whilst I was fishing my "ruffle" stub out of my congested purse. Mike and I were there early. So the food was still pretty abundant.



We're pretty lucky that we ran into Davis (a.k.a. David) so we sat with him (and saved the table for the other Dow alums who came a few hours later).





After dinner, we ordered cocktails from the roving waitress (who Mike was eager to call out to . I MEAN HONESTLY. Haha!)




Side A performed! I had to SMS Marchae. I kept on guessing the next song they'd be playing. I was right. Most of the time. Groupie!

Last act of the evening was Mocha. And the boys were pretty happy!! We were just about to leave, but we couldn't seem to take our eyes off the stage (and the sexy women girating).











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home