Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cause you gotta have faith...

I've been trying to figure this out today. What's that thing called? When you're so sure of something that's unsure or not fully realized? Ahhh... Faith.

2008 has been pretty good to me so far. I think one of the best years yet. I'll be turning 29 this November, and I think a change is coming. I'm not sure what exactly it will be, but I know it'll be good. Weird because there isn't really anything tangible that confirms it to be sure, or any indication of what aspect of my life it will be coming from. I somehow believe that this might be the birthday or Christmas like no other.

I can probably attribute this faith to certain things I've finally admitted to myself (been in denial for a while). I've been hearing the words Irene, Paolo, and Suzie have been telling me over and over again. There's something about not being in your early twenties which makes talking about certain things supposedly easier. It can still go either way, and I think I'm fine with both.

Oh well. We'll see.

Started exercising more lately. I've been boxing these past three weeks! I have my own hand wraps and gloves! I love the intensity of boxing. How training keeps you focused on doing upper cuts and jabs. It's a great outlet. I also started running! We're planning to join a marathon sometime June, and so far, I can do 2 kilometers in 28 minutes. Deng. Got a long way to go. But I have faith! Haha. I'll know I can do better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home