Saturday, May 24, 2008

Here na lah

Just arrived in Singapore. Travelled by myself from Manila to Sing.



It's been a while since I last went to Terminal 2. I was pretty pleased to see that apart from Delifrance and Fruit Magic, there was a Goldilocks kiosk inside the terminal! Haha. More mocha roll fun for the balikbayans! It was such a treat to see this foreigner holding a plastic of Goldilocks goodies.





The flight was ok. Three hours went by like a breeze, thanks to my really interesting seatmate. An Aussie named Allen. He's in Manila on business and he has a Pinay wife. He and I just chatted and chatted about work and other stuff. Aussies are generally brutally frank about stuff.

Speaking Aussies and quotable quotes. My favorite quotes for the day... "He's like Michael Jordan... and I was speaking from the heart." And "3 x Sherwin = 1 Jennifer"

Anyway. I digress.

I managed to squeeze in time to take a picture of my feet (when my seatmate went to the loo).



Kuya Andre, Reia, and Nanay picked me up from the airport and I ate two servings of spaghetti when I arrived. Yummeee. I'm staying over Kuya Andre's place, which is super nice! I've been telling him and Reia that it feels like they're playing house. With actual kids. Hehe. Ianna, Dani, and Sabeng are here. Sleeping! Will play with them tomorrow. Ina and Iris are with Ate Love now. I'm super psyched to see them.

On the agenda tomorrow... Hitting Orchard Road and some serious Singapore food tripping!

Pics to be posted soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home