Wednesday, May 28, 2008

[Movie Shmovie] Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

This entry is a week late. My parents, Tonton and I went to see the fourth Indiana Jones movie on the first day of screening (Thursday last week). My brothers and I are huge Indy fans. Just like "Back to the Future", we love watching Indy over and over again. During the first half of the movie though, I felt a little uncomfortable. As though an old friend came back from a sabbatical (after 19 years) and we're getting to know each other again. The plot itself is interesting enough. The Indy today's a little slower than the Indy from the Last Crusade. But it was exciting enough! Shia's character was entertaining. My favorite scene was the quick sand and the snake scene. Very Steven Spielberg. Some of us who have seen Iron Man stayed until the end of the credits... for nothing. Hehe. I would line up again for another Indy sequel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home