Saturday, July 12, 2008

[Joy in the Little Things] July 12, 2008

** Dinner with my Casa Maria girls. Spaghetti ala Ester, a tall glass of Coke Zero with Ice, and Gossip girl recapping with Iris and Ina. We have a fun run tomorrow and quite honestly, I'm not sure how I can fall asleep with the carbs and the sugar I had for dinner. I'm sleeping over again! Haha!

** Freebies. We had a meeting today for next week's wedding with the caterer. They served us with some of the sample dishes. And the rum walnut cake was hellagood. I miss rum cake. They used to serve 'em at Starbucks, but they've discontinued it a few years ago. Anyway, I'm just happy with the service we are getting thus far. The banquet sales rep was really open, honest, and helpful. I'm crossing my fingers that they deliver and perform well next week.

** Bibay's Wedding Kwento. Bibay shared her wedding experience last week. It's just nice to hear about great weddings. The video her cousin made for the bridal shower was uber entertaining.

** Bubble Toes. Haha. Still in love with this Jack Johnson tune. I wish I could memorize the words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home