Tuesday, July 15, 2008

[Joy in the Little Things] July 15, 2008

** Super candid conversation with Kung Fu Panda going to Bonifacio High Street. He and I shared one of the more interesting conversations I've had with anyone in ages. I was asking so many questions and laughing at the same time. I broke my vow of YB celibacy for the first time in a month. Hehe. But it's all good. I won't go rushing off getting my own stash anytime soon.

** Finishing the wedding reception script! I toiled over it for an hour today, and I'm done! Sent it to Heath, along with the Wedding Reception general program. Phew! Time tables for the set-up and the reception due tomorrow! I better start printing 'em place cards, labels, and what not.

** Chatting with Arzy! He's here! He just missed Darlyein by a couple of days. The brothers and I will be taking him out next week most likely. These reunions are making me miss my Contiki crew badly!

** Lunch with Pesem at Shangri-la. I wanted Cyma, he wanted Penang. So to Penang we went. We ordered the Malaysian equivalent of a Pad Thai, Beef Rendang, and Roti. For drinks, Schmenten had... a bottle of San Mig Light! Haha! Beer over lunch. It was hella good.

** Macmacmac still working after a month of the firmware upgrade. Just when I thought I'd be throwing it away, it bounced right back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home