Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Maddening Shroud

On my way home from the office today (after having a pathetic slice of four cheese pizza by myself at Brooklyn Pizza), I sang along to Frou Frou's song, "Maddening Shroud". The first two stanzas were resoundingly familiar.

I ask myself, "What is it worth?" I honestly don't know. I'm hoping to find my Jack Johnson song, where everything just makes sense. Where it's comfortable, real, and reassuringly familiar.

My deadline's coming. Haha. In a few minutes it'll be the 16th of July. Sorry to disappoint you Suzie. But I promise that I will do it. And I know that days, or weeks, or months will not really do much of a difference. When I see you next time though, I hope I'll be sporting a new do.

Bawani, I am by the way, NOT getting married this weekend. Haha! I do part-time work as a wedding planner and I have a gig this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home