Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rufiyang, Perk, Fuzz, Scotts

** One of my favorite things about running is having an excuse to get a massage afterwards. Today, I finally got to try the reflexology at Rufiyang, one of the massage places in BF. The 2 hours went by like a breeze. It was good. A little pricey, but I couldn't help but feel re-energized afterwards.

** After my massage, I decided to work on my upcoming wedding at a coffee shop in BF Homes. Perk Avenue was the name of the place, and the best part? Free WiFi! I ordered the drink with cinnamon and nutella. And when I was bringing my coffee back to my table, I saw Teng and her fiance Carlo! So we chatted for a while about their wedding plans. I did get to work a little. Hehe. I was easily distracted by Nelwin Uy's website.

** HBO featured presentation today was "Hot Fuzz", from the same actors and makers of "Shaun of the Dead". It was hilarious! The comedy was brilliant and every scene had a purpose.

** The last face I will be seeing before I go to bed tonight is James McAvoy's, "The Last King of Scotland" is on the telly. Earlier today, I watched Babits and Graham's wedding video. Babits is Guads' sister and she just tied the knot with Graham, who is Scottish. He even wore a kilt to the wedding ceremony. Sufficed to say, I think my dreams tonight will be filled with wandering around the Trossachs with a Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home