Sunday, August 31, 2008

Discovering WikiTravel

This evening, I was busy being the family trip planner. My assignment as of late is to find a suitable, mid-range hotel for our trip to Vietnam this October. I visited the usual helpful travel sites: TripAdvisor and Expedia, comparing rates and checking reviews. I've shortlisted the hotels, and I just need a couple more details before I make our booking. And then I had to think about what we were going to do in Ho Chi Minh City for three whole days. After jumping from one site to another, I discovered WikiTravel ! I'm a huge fan of Wikipedia already.



The site gave a couple of great tips about HCMC! And I think this'll make planning the itinerary a little easier.

Anyway, if you guys have tips about Saigon, let me know! So far, I have the Ben Thanh Market on my list. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home