Saturday, August 30, 2008

P/Dimples and Quartz

Fun day today! We attended our first Execs conference at the Makati Shangri-La. We had a "Dow" table and a very sleepy Keysi joined us. The hosts were quite entertaining and everyone held their breath for the interesting announcements in the afternoon. Cocktails was pretty fun. What was left of D Gang chatted and made plans to meet up Tuesday evening. I had three glasses of wine (2 red and 1 white) and was extra chatty the rest of the evening.

After the conference, Cel, Yas, Mike, and I had dinner at Fely J's in Greenbelt 5. I've always wantedto try this resto. So we ate. tilapia, adobo, ginataang shrimps and veggies, and lechon kawali. And we laughed and laughed. About Mike's faux warts, Cel's nagbabarkadahang Ps. Haha. Laughter's the best.

I was feeling under the weather a few days ago. I guess it's a cycle thing. There will be good days, and naturally, there will be a few bad days. I hope there are more happy days ahead. :-)

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

Does this mean you're a manager? HUWAW!!! Congratulations Tenten! :)

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Tenten said...

Thanks Gwen! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home