Saturday, September 06, 2008

Lakwatsa Number Singko: Isshin and Cav with Keyce

Wrapping up my week-long escapade, I made no plans Friday evening. Keyce was telling me though that she had three (not one, not two, but three!) gimiks that Friday. "Lagare!" she said. So Friday evening, guess how many of the three gimiks she was able to go to? NONE! Haha. We had dinner at Isshin, a favorite Japanese resto of ours along Pasay Road. Beege, Keyce, and I had dinner here once, when Beegee was still a single lady ("dalaga").



Had the Salmon and cream cheese sushi. Anything with cream cheese is top anyway!



Keyce ordered the liver and veggie dish.



And some gyoza.


This was the best choice of the evening! Sukiyaki. It was good!



Afterwards, I was supposed to bring Keyce home. She was thinking about her second gimik (whether or not she was going to it at all), when I suggested perhaps just hanging out. And hang out we did. At Cav! Finally! I've been meaning to check this place out for months now. I liked the wine vendo-esque machine set-up they had there. We had the cheese platter to complement our vino. Entertainment courtesy of this GAR (Get A Room) couple. And conversations about work kept us going until a little past one.






Poo. I can't believe Keyce is going back to MN. =( I will miss her!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home