Sunday, September 28, 2008

[Movie Shmovie] My Best Friend's Girl

Howard Deutch, I'm so disappointed! I'm a huge fan. Being the director of 80's cult classics ("Some Kind of Wonderful" and "Pretty in Pink"), I had high expectations! This movie... Well. Even cute Kate Hudson couldn't save it. The movie tried its hardest to be sort of like "Hitch", but with an a**hole-ic twist. Dane Cook. Hmm... I dunno if I like him. He kinda reminds me of Jerry O'Connell. The movie itself had a lot of crass, over the top moments. The ending was confusing, and well, I didn't really get the whole point of the movie. The soundtrack was pretty ok. For all you cinema loving peeps out there. See "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" instead. I haven't seen it, but I think it's waaay better than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home