Thursday, November 06, 2008

Monday Monday

Day 1 of my week 3 here in the condo. Things are certainly better, and the thought I have for the most part is, "I could certainly get used to this!"

My day at the office could be better. I wasn't my usual cheery self, and for no particular reason. I dunno. I guess lately Mondays have that effect on me. So I was half-looking forward to the evening. I had a few things planned. "Me" time! I planned to jog/run around Salcedo village, maybe buy a deli sandwich for dinner, and before hitting the sack, burn Kars' and Remy's NiHao_2008 CD.

Surprisingly, I was able to do all of them! I bought a tuna sandwich at a nearby Subway (I've been craving for one for weeks now), run/brisk walk around Salcedo village for a good 45 minutes, and as I am typing, Macmacmac is finishing up on the first NiHao_2008 CD! Not too bad, if I do say so myself. Hehe.

This weekend got me thinking about little projects or to dos I can work on during the evenings here in the condo. Amazing what the absence of television could do! Haha! Lemme see...

(1) Make sure all 2008 pictures are backed up on my external hard drive
(2) Make a travel scrapbook of... well... all my past travels! I've been meaning to do this since 2004, but I never got around to actually scrapbooking.
(3) File all my events/wedding print outs
(4) Finish the Twilight Series!
(5) Clean out Macmacmac and organize the files
(6) Blog about our Contiki vacay
(7) Select Pictures for my new room

Seems like a long list, but with the time I have here at the condo, they seem do-able. And I'm excited! Haha. I just hope my allergies don't act up. I'm still trying to figure out where that's coming from. Might be the super cold aircondition unit that's right beside the bed. Or the slightly ajar window that faced the other aircondition units of the other tenants. Let's wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home