Monday, November 03, 2008

What is MU?

Saturday afternoon, I received an SMS from someone quite young who is very dear to me. She asked, "What is M.U.?" And my reply to her was, "O.M.G." Haha. Immediately, I called for a girls' heart to heart talk a few hours later. She asked me again point blank what M.U. was. And so I tried to define it: "It stands for mutual understanding. When a girl and a guy ("boy" in her case), tell each other they like each other. But then they haven't really talked about the 'relationship' per se, so they're not together (as a couple)."

She went on to share her most recent experience and I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or cry. Of course, I couldn't help but smile all throughout. It was just very very sweet to see something this wonderful and exciting happen to "someone quite young who is very dear to me".

Oh the times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home