Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Errands

To date, I have been able to accomplish 2 out of the 5 tasks I set out to do last night. Visit Wilcon Makati to get more light switches/outlets. Check. Pay for my credit card bill. Check. From my original list, I am now down to mass, massage, and beautification stuff. I think the massage will have to wait.

I'm thinking my lack of motivation to get things done might be caused by the absence of a planner. My 2008 Starbucks planner is laying dormant in the office.

So on my list this afternoon...

(1) Go back to Wilcon (Alabang this time) to get more light switches/outlets
(2) Hear Mass
(3) Visit Parlor

I took pictures of the house (still under renovation) today, and I'm excited about posting them later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home