Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tsuy Tsuy Muy Muy

It's a Saturday night, and while girls half my age are out partying, I'm in my comfy home clothes, waiting for the plateful of dinner I just had go down. My parents' prayer group are outside. It's their 5th year anniversary together a group, and they're celebrating it over a simple dinner of home cooked kare-kare and lengua. Last night I had huge plans for Saturday. Errands, errands:

1. Return the light swtiches to Wilcon Makati
2. Visit the parlor to have my eyebrows cleaned and maybe get a hot oil treatment
3. Pay for my credit card bill
4. Get a massage
5. Hear anticipated mass.

So how many of the 5 did I get done? Zilch. Nada. Nil.

I spent the tire day, on the bed. Watching movies on the telly, mindlessly surfing the internet for bed designs, eating, and contemplating on when to get off my bum and do at least one of the things I originally set out to do. There's really something lazily hypnotic about our house. When the TV is on, the bed is super soft, and there's junk food within my reach, all plans go out the window.

My feet miss running. And my appetite's been out of whack lately. Eating and snacking have become a hobby. Ugh. Not really a good thing considering there are two formal events in the pipeline. Yas and Ruffy's weddings. I hope I can still fit in my dress!

So I will attempt to get all tasks done tomorrow, Sunday. Rest day over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home