Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jologzbitchin Reunion! Prologue

Our sister from Socal arrived early morning Friday. We started the "ututang dila" (chat) fest Friday morning over the phone. And we officially saw each other Saturday evening. It was almost surreal to be back in 14 Walingwaling and see Maan emerge from her pink room. We both squealed and gave each other big hugs. Then the waterworks came. Haha. We were teary-eyed and laughing at the same time.

Kathy was nice enough to invite me to their annual block reunion. Kars and Anna Mams have been permanent "extenders" of the block, and being Maan's roommate made me an extender. We had dinner at Aubergine. Food was good! Mard and I had our The Firm convo, and he was making witty and often controversial remarks. Haha.

Karina followed from her officemate's wedding and I couldn't wipe the silly smile off my face from then on. It felt damn good to have the all the girls together.

Laugh trip galore. It seemed like we hadn't seen Maan only a few days instead of three years. Again I was reminded of my early twenties. Single girls were hastily looking for boyfriends, and I just didn't see the need to have one. I had my fab fab friends who kept me sane and who loved me unconditionally.

I'm pretty excited about Bora! No physical preps for moi, so it'll all be Tiyan-da Romero! Maan said we should be talking about stuff in chapters. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home