Sunday, December 07, 2008

Saturday Twilight, Bazaar, and Prayers

Inggetera Schments slept 5 hours Friday evening. I woke up relatively early for a Saturday. Lunch at Casa Marias with my favorite girls from Agana. While we were eating Ester's perfect Lumpiang Shanghai, we squealed over our favorite Twilight (the movie) scenes. And by "we" I mean, Ate Love (35), me (29), and Ina (14). Haha. Ina confessed that after reading Twilight, she thought the pronunciation of Carlisle's name was "Car-lees-leh" or "Car-lissle". And while she was watching the movie, she was baffled about this new "Carlisle" character. Hehe. So cute.

After lunch we went up to Iris's room where we watched parts of the movie on an online streaming website. I also showed the girls the Tyra show episode where Taylor and Rob P. guest starred in.

A little past 2, I drove to Alabang to meet up with Mike for the Cuenca Bazaar. We were a little disappointed with the food concessionaires. There were more last year, and we made do with the penne mushroom pasta, BBQ, slice of pizza, and cupcake. I got a good deal with the set of wicker containers, perfect for the photo albums we unpacked last week. We went back to ATC for a few more errands (and shopping revelations! whattacoat! Haha).

In the evening, I went to Conti's to pick up the food I ordered for the prayer meeting. For this month's first saturday prayer meeting, the young working ones were the food sponsors. And we brought it on! Lechon kawali, longanissa, chicken and pork BBQ, lumpiang sariwa, chocolate decadent cake, pansit palabok, and bibingka. Rich was there and some of the peeps had a ball teasing big bro Fonzie about his younger bro.

It was yet another nice day. Good times. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home