Saturday, December 06, 2008

Post Crabby Day

If you are patient, a better day comes. I was, and a better day did come yesterday!

The morning, I was basically catching up on emails. Lunch time rolled around and I went with some of projectmates to visit our Christmas Party venue. Super jologs me had the dismantled car alarm in the palm of my hands whilst talking to the banquet sales rep. Lunch was quick. Or rather, I was so ravenous that I finished my food before Mike finished his! This is a feat, I tell you. We then bought a pill box for my dismantled car alarm.

Meetings and some project activities in the afternoon. We asked everyone to make as many paperbags for our charity event next Sunday. We served our merienda of Mom and Tina's baked goodies.

During the evening, Mike and I went to Shangri-La for some post-crabby-day therapy shopping. On my shopping list actually was gifts for my god son and for my brother. What I did end up buying were two goose feather pillows and a wood chucker top for moi. No regrets whatsoever.

While I was in line for the the ATM, a familiar voice spoke behind me, "Dito lang pala si Edward." I spun around and it was Mark O.! Haha! We bumped into him in Shang a few weeks ago. We asked Mark to join us for dinner at Cafe Metro. And he entertained us the Mark O. way! I couldn't stop laughing.

We parted ways with Mark (who forgot his wallet at the resto) and went back to the office. I swung by Balay ni Juan to pick up Keysi first. After dropping Mike off, Keyce and I had dessert at Xocolat in Serendra. Hola Vida! We talked about the impossible task of packing a year's worth of clothes and things.

It was a nice post crabby day. More nice days to come I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home