Thursday, February 19, 2009

Almost Sold Out

Four days after ticket sales opened, the Coldplay concert in Singapore is almost sold out! The only available seats are on either sides of the stage. Not really a great view.



Guess who almost sold out today, too? Me! I was in the office for a record 21 hours. I came in the office in my green v-neck sweater. Left the office with the same top on. Ewwwie. We had an implementation that went all night. While asking the implementers the status of their tasks, I tried to do as much work as my brain could handle. I left the office at around 7:30AM. Was knocked out while in transit to Paranaque. Took a bath and just slept through the rest of the morning and the half of the afternoon.

Booo.

Sometimes I wish things were easier. A 9-5 job, which is challenging and fulfilling. Pays well. Not a lot of stress. Great peoeple to work with. Lots of laughs. Not to say that my current job is the exact opposite of everything I just previously wrote. Hehe. I think I'm getting old for all-nighters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home