Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gandhi, Single Ladies, Calientes, Bridges

Schmenten's veeday comprised of...

Three hours with a remarkable man. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. Also known as Mahatma Gandhi and Bapu. Of the movies I saw on Veeday, Richard Attenborough's Gandhi was the best one.



God bless Jologzbitchin! Haha. I met up with Macky and Bibay late Saturday evening for drinks at M Cafe. We were the official JB Single Ladies and Macky should rightfully be Beyonce.



The best drink of the night goes to Calientes! A wonderful mix of Amaretto, rum, and orange juice. Macky was right in saying it was a traitor.



To cap off the day of hearts, I popped one of my favorite cry-ola fests on the player. "Bridges of Madison County". From 3 AM until 5 AM (February 15th), I was transported back to Iowa, in Francesca Johnson's kitchen. There were more scenes I cried in. Haha. When the end credits rolled, my eyes were swollen and bloodshot. Ahhh. It was a great reminder of discovering a certainty that comes once in a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home