Monday, October 25, 2004

Oh my... three delinquent weeks! Silence in the blogger area.

Just goes to show how the rigors of work have taken a toll on my blogging juices. Weekends aren't as restful either, as I end up thinking about the workload of the coming week ahead... Talk about stressing over it...

I was once asked if I had stopped dreaming since I joined the A's workforce. My answer? I didn't stop dreaming. I did, however, stop pursuing them. The reason? The lack of energy and drive. the whole week is devoted to 12 hours in the workplace. 3 hours of preparing to go to the workplace, and 9 hours of sleeping, watching TV, and "relaxing". When I do find some "time" to do other things, I'd be to tired to do it, preferring sleep over actually pursuing anything else. It's a vicious cycle, I guess. And a sad way to live out the last 3 years of my life. I need to find time to be more involved in things I want to do. Or well, finally decide what I want to do with the rest of my life.

Arggh.... So many serious musings. Better lay-off the work frustrations.

Next blog, Queer as Folk vs. Sex and the City...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home