Friday, December 03, 2004

Day 5 of Singapore...

How does one end such a nice vacay? By taking a silly picture of one's feet! Airplane feet, that is. Obviously in dire need of a pedicure and a foot massage. Thanks for taking me places!



Changi Airport was just awesome! Greenbelt 4 meets the Narita Airport!
Saying good bye was a poignant, yet silly thing. I was seeing Irene not even three weeks after. I guess it's the end of a nice trip which is always sad.
Armie and I rode the plane back to Manila... and I slept through dessert. Tsk, tsk... I should've eaten that yummy looking ice cream.
Singapore was just awesome. I didn't feel like the minority at all! I was part of the majority... asians! It kinda feels like New York, only the streets are waaaay cleaner.

Speaking of clean...better make that pedicure happen soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home