Saturday, December 04, 2004

I want my very own Mark Darcy!

By the title of this blog, it must be pretty apparent what I just saw this evening... Bridget Jones the Edge of Reason, or what I fondly call, Tenten Geocaniga, I want my very own Mark Darcy!



This guy, right out of Helen Fielding's imagination.... just went right straight to my ideal guy mold! He's accomplished, he's sweet, and a small smile lights up his face. And most appealing of them all... he loves Bridget to pieces.



It's pretty amazing how such a guy exists: One who continues to adore you despite all the embarrassing things you do, sometimes-tactless things you say, and of course, all your physical imperfections.



I think my toes were stuck curled the entire time when Mark Darcy was on screen. After seeing the movie, we stepped out of the cinema and found ourselves surrounded by the usual Friday Greenbelt crowd. Mostly yuppies, and young guys who were very dressed up. MY of my... Just made me realize I didn't want a guy... I want a man!

Mark Darcy puhleez! Make my waiting worthwhile. Maybe I need to move to London to find such a cultured, sophisticated man. And plus, there are Zara and Topshop stores in London. :D



My favorite parts of the movie:

How he looked so contented when he's with Bridget


How Bridget simply can't get over the "fabulous"-ness of her boyfriend. Twas pretty silly, her watching him sleeping.


And of course, the very sexy Daniel Cleaver...


Awww shucks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home