Thursday, December 30, 2004

Top Ten about Tenten

This entry was inspired by Tere's Friendster Bulletin Board entry...

TEN Random Things About Me:
10. I absolutely love eating amplaya. Everybody hates the bitter taste, but I just love it
09. I just saw "My Sassy Girl" yesterday and simply adored it! I liked the ending and the concepts in the movie
08. I have a huge collection of Sweet Valley High books. I was a big fan of the Wakefield twins before
07. My shoe size : 5
06. I do not buy pirated audio CDs... but I do buy pirated DVDs. Ain't that strange?
05. I belong to a huge family. Like most Greeks, we are just plain noisy, love to eat, and are in each others' lives all the time!
04. I own 4 Dr. Seuss Books. All of which I purchased/was given to me within the past two years.
03. I saw Sting live in Manila twice.
02. I am single. But I don't believe in dating.
01. Tis my dream to watch a fireworks show, in the arms of a very special someone.

NINE Places I've Visited:
09. Hong Kong
08. Michigan
07. Palawan
06. Washington, D.C.
05. Chicago
04. L.A.
03. San Francisco
02. New York
01. Singapore

EIGHT Things I want to do before I die:
08. Bungee Jump
07. Live for at least a year in a foreign land
06. Have a book published
05. Send my parents to an exotic location
04. Go backpacking in Europe with friends
03. Slow dance with my better half by the beach
02. Tuck my grandkids in bed
01. Visit Greece, Morroco, Paris, and Venice


SEVEN Ways to win my heart:
07. Should be great listener
06. Should have life goals
05. Should have the smarts
04. Win over my friends
03. Fall in love with my family
02. Make me laugh
01. Love me no matter what


SIX Things I believe [in]:
06. The existence of love
05. Respecting other people's beliefs and faith
04. The Golden Rule
03. Karma
02. There is a reason for everything
01. God

FIVE Things I'm afraid of:
05. Being unmotivated to achieve my dreams
04. Being alone
03. Debt
02. "It's too late" experiences
01. Losing someone close to me


FOUR of my Favorite Items in my bedroom:
04. My bag collection
03. My book collection
02. Picture of my friends and family
01. My two super fluffy, can't-sleep-without-em-pillows

THREE Things I do everyday:
03. Drink Coffee (not obscene amounts!)
02. Think about or see movies
01. Run my hands through my hair

TWO Things I am trying not to do right now:
02. Eat too much
01. Slack off

ONE
Person I want to see right now:
01. My Mark Darcy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home